- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 16, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 16, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 16, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 16, 2019
- Manieri: Hold your applause, Congress is back
In case you haven’t heard, our lawmakers have returned from their six-week, summer sabbatical, ready to roll up their sleeves ...
- Micek: Trump’s love for the troops not backed by his action
I ended a recent column observing that American taxpayers, not the government of Mexico or anyone else, was going to ...
- Letter: Rules about immigrants
Editor: The guest editorial by Joe Guzzardi discusses Trump administration reinstatement of rules about immigrants not becoming “public charges”, and ...
- Letter: Phone etiquette
Editor: Whatever became of phone etiquette? It used to be when someone called, especially a business, they identified themselves. “This ...
- Wiederaenders: Where there’s smoke, fire crews are being proactive
It was with a bit of dismay that I read the comments coming into my email’s inbox this past week ...
- Editorial cartoon (2) Sept. 15, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2) Sept. 15, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1) Sept. 15, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1) Sept. 15, 2019
- Rants & Raves: Sept. 15, 2019
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less.
- Barnes: That's the way it is
Right up there near the top of my “Worst responses I’ve ever heard” list are the words, “That’s the way ...
- Editorial: Let's empty those Bowls, make a difference
The 22nd annual Empty Bowls event Sunday at the courthouse plaza in downtown Prescott is surely destined for a tasty-good ...
- Talk of the Town: City of Prescott has long-term stable water supply
The City of Prescott has spent the summer discussing complex municipal water policy that ensures long-term viability of our city’s ...
- Letter: Express shift
I think United Express Airlines would experience even more passengers if it offered service from Prescott to John Wayne in ...
- Letter: Polarizing frenzy
It is so disappointing that our city, county, country is so polarized that no one can state an opinion without ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 14, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 14, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 14, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 14, 2019
- Friday Catchall: Scramble versus roundabouts, one will remain
Prescott pedestrians are scrambling across the intersection of Gurley and Montezuma streets. It is a two-week experiment by the city ...
- John Stossel: We need better schools
With most services, you get to shop around, but rarely can you do that with government-run schools.
- Letter: Mentally unbalanced
On August 23, you published Mr. Jim Kilbourne’s letter, with his objections to what he sees as hate directed at ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 13, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2) Sept. 13, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 13, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 13, 2019
- Letter: Climate change is real
Michael Reagan’s recent column was outrageous and demeaning.
- Editorial: Downtown scramble requires patience
Part of downtown Prescott is going through some changes that appear to be good. The change will require some patience, ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 12, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2) Sept. 12, 2019