- Editorial: Abolish lawmakers’ so-called ‘legislative immunity’
The question is whether our lawmakers deserve or need “legislative immunity.”
- Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 17, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 17, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 17, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 17, 2019
- Williams: I’m blowing the top off a major story right here, right now
It all started in 1896. It ends now in 2019. Here in downtown Chino Valley.
- Letter: Dangerous driving
I used to enjoy driving.
- Letter: Young voices
As a public school teacher in the Prescott area I can speak to the responses I get from students when ...
- Letter: Achieve the dream
As we commemorate the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the crisis in America gives us a prime opportunity ...
- Editorial cartoon (b): Jan. 16, 2019
Editorial cartoon (b): Jan. 16, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (a): Jan. 16, 2019
Editorial cartoon (a): Jan. 16, 2019
- Graham: Forgive me for I have erred; let me count the ways
I have decided to start a new custom. Joining the ranks other venerable occasions such as International Louie Louie Day ...
- Trudeau: The politics of open space protection
There’s a growing conversation about transparency in the City of Prescott’s negotiations with Arizona Eco Development (AED), starting with Tom ...
- Letter: Smuggler’s blues
A primer on how to not smuggle drugs on Interstate 17 and Interstate 40. For 14 years my wife and ...
- Letter: Job test
I have been watching and listening to some of the president’s latest talks, and it got me to thinking how ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 15, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 15, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 15, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 15, 2019
- Polman: If President Hillary Clinton had stormed out of a meeting
True news: Donald Trump storms out of a White House meeting after he doesn’t get what he wants (billions of ...
- Purcell: It’s up to us to realize Dr. King’s dream
We’ll celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday and legacy next week. In these angry and divisive times, we all ...
- Letter: Native Americans
There are two issues that jump out in today’s headline articles. One is the plight of the Indians and services ...
- Letter: Guns, guns, guns
In the Tuesday, Nov. 20 edition, you published two articles about people and guns. One was an actual event with ...
- Manieri: Guess who’s the socialist
Let’s play a game. I made it up over the holidays. I like to call it, “Name that Socialist.”
- Purcell: Alexa, why won’t you reply to my father?
Is technology innovation doing us more harm than good? My family offers proof that it is.
- Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 14, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 14, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 14, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 14, 2019
- Letter: Community support
Our local small businesses donate more than twice as much per sales dollar to local nonprofits, community events and sports ...
- Letter: Helping hands
Thanks beyond words to you who assisted and witnessed the auto vs. pedestrian (me) incident which occurred in the Prescott ...