- Museum exhibit features pioneer precursor to online shopping
Catalog shopping was the pioneer to Amazon, and the Google search technique for frontier families in need of necessities in ...
- Dr. Roach: Most intermittent hand numbness comes from trapped nerves
DEAR DR. ROACH: For the past four weeks now, I wake up during the night because both of my hands ...
- Dear Annie: A lying abuser
Recently, you published a letter from someone whose good friend was being abused by a girlfriend physically, verbally and financially.
- Dill: Keep your Medicare costs down
Most doctors accept Medicare as full payment for their services.
- Powers: 10-minute training sessions for fun and entertainment
Particularly when it is colder outside and a little sloppy, our dogs still crave entertainment and exercise.
- Pet Focus: George — United Animal Friends
United Animal Friends “Superstar of the Week” – George Is George princely?
- Pet Focus: Sapphire — Catty Shack
Hi, I’m Sapphire. DOB 4-28-18. I am a Russian Blue/Tabby mix.
- Pet Focus: Tabbigail/Dixie — Catty Shack
Tabbigail and Dixie, DOB 5/1/18, were two of 19 kittens who were taken in by Catty Shack after their four ...
- Bluhm: Pants on in public? Well, you’re sane
Do you like keeping your pants on in public places? Dear Readers, if you said “yes” to this simple (absurd) ...
- To Your Good Health: How many IBS remedies are too many?
I have dealt with irritable bowel syndrome for over 40 years. I have had less cramping and loose stools when ...
- Dear Annie: When coffee becomes an addiction
In the past month or so, I’ve noticed that I get headaches when I skip coffee for a day.
- Dear Annie: Yes, I can
Dear Annie: Here I am, 78 years old, heading into another New Year’s resolution. I’m hoping you will let me ...
- PUSD Student of the Week: Kai Medina
Kai Medina has been a blessing to our classes. Kai is on task, hardworking, and kind to others. Kai is ...
- Days Past: ‘To Drink or Not to Drink’: Temperance in Arizona, Prescott
The American Victorian Era (1837-1901) was defined by manners, virtue, character, respectability, and strict public morality.
- Amazing Places: Roadside icicles
My last article was about an Amazing Road, here in Prescott.
- Dear Annie: A fond weakness
Dear Annie: I have struggled with weight my entire life. I have been on every diet imaginable.
- Dear Rhonda & Dr. Cheri: Fear is not a management style
Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri, I have a senior manager who’s from a different country. She’s so tough. Everyone’s afraid ...
- Astrologist opens new business in Prescott Valley
Starry, starry night the future may be in Carol Stanley’s sight.
- THE TRAVEL TROUBLESHOOTER: What is the secret to getting a hotel room upgrade?
When it comes to a hotel room upgrade, ask and you shall receive.
- Church News: Week of Jan. 19, 2019
Sunday Soup Brunch and Munch at Granite Peak UU Congregation, at 11 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 20.
- Hamilton: Pelosi trip canceled, first time since San Francisco ran out of LSD
President Trump canceled Nancy Pelosi’s scheduled flight to Afghanistan aboard a U.S. military jet Thursday, citing the need to reduce ...
- Dear Annie: Addressing cyberbullying
Dear Annie: The other day, my teenage daughter came to me because her good friend is being bullied on social ...
- Hamilton: Pelosi urges Trump to delay speech until after Civil War
President Trump invited House and Senate Democrats to the White House to discuss a deal to end the shutdown Wednesday ...
- Dear Annie: You gonna need change?
Dear Annie: I have gotten to the point that I no longer like to go out to eat, especially if ...