- Gelber: Early dementia and COVID-19
As I write this month’s article for “let’s talk about dementia”, there are close to 66,000+ reported cases and 1000+ ...
- Dear Annie: Anger explosions causing worry
Dear Annie: My son is in his 40s and throws temper tantrums!
- Hamilton: Presidential dirty tricks now on display at library
Major League Baseball postponed the season scheduled to start this week due to Corona Virus that crossed the ocean to ...
- All About Pets: With our pets during these trying days
My dogs are so totally bored, and they are not about to hide their feelings.
- To Your Good Health: DVT in lower leg caused swelling
Dear Dr. Roach: I am a 68-year-old male and have been very athletic my entire life.
- Dear Annie: Recommendations on opening up
I understand what “Unable To Open Up” is saying.
- Superintendent's report: What school will look like for Chino Valley students
As I write this, Governor Ducey has closed all schools in Arizona through April 10th and Chino Valley Schools students ...
- Pets in need: The Ninja Kittens
TINY is a female and the smallest.
- Pets in need: Linus
Linus is watching, and waiting, for his adopters to show.
- Letter: Prescott Unified School District hoping to assist families via distance learning
From all of us at PUSD, we want our community to know that during this time of uncertainty, Prescott Unified ...
- Dear Annie: Being comfortable is vital
Please help me with a problem I’m having at home.
- Around the Bluhmin' Town: So much to do in isolation
Social Isolation. Continues. The self-quarantine of Americans goes on with unexpected outcomes.
- ‘Get Fit, Don’t Quit’ program honors HUSD, Yavapai County for health and wellness efforts
Rebecca Kraxberger is a believer that students and faculty alike can be empowered to embrace good nutrition and healthy exercise ...
- Amazing Places: Navajo Springs — where the governor’s party reached Arizona in 1863
This Sunday I’m going to talk about the Southwest, starting before Arizona and Prescott existed. These decades were tumultuous times ...
- Days Past: The First Yavapai County Courthouse — Hub of the Community
The courthouse was still new when the first event was held in the courtroom, and it was not a term ...
- Dear Annie: Friendship is slipping away
I was lucky enough to make several wonderful friends in college a decade ago, and a number of them are ...
- Sustainability Alliance of Arizona offers tips for ways to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic
Sustainability Alliance of Arizona in Sedona is offering some tips for ways to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dear Annie: Report caregiver misconduct, abuse
I am a senior woman. Recently, my husband, our adult son and my caregiver have been bullying me.
- Hamilton: Will the country ever be the same?
President Trump continued calling the pandemic the virus rather than the Chinese virus this week. Trump said even though it ...
- Lain: Here are 10 garden projects that keep kids busy
With so many students home from school and families seeking interesting things to do that are healthy, safe and educational, ...
- Mix-and-match decor: In with the old ... and in with the new
An early, painted Swedish sideboard next to a leather sectional. An ornate Italian walnut headboard on a bed dressed in ...
- March is a great time to prune many shrubs, but not all
Don’t prune your forsythia, lilac or mock orange yet. Anything you cut off now will result in that much less ...
- Ask the Contractor: What you can flush, and what you can’t
These trying times are going to tempt many homeowners to flush everything down the toilet, both literally and metaphorically, but ...
- Corridor Calendar: Week of March 27, 2020
Lion’s Club Eye Exams Appointments are FULL. As stated, these are very limited and fill quickly. You MUST have an ...
- Flores: Adjusting to a new reality is difficult, not impossible
What a difference two weeks makes.