- Flores: Plant-based diet will improve your health
Last year I made the decision to listen to my doctors and slowly transfer from a very strict, Paleo, “meat-heavy” ...
- Dear Annie: Behind-the-back talk
Dear Annie: I have a problem with my friend “Julie” that I’m not sure how to handle. She’s a really ...
- Corridor calendar for week of Jan. 17
CORDES LAKES Food Program is Jan. 23. Sign up starts at 7 a.m. with the doors closed and locked at ...
- Feature Home: 5392 Rocky Vista Dr. Prescott, AZ 86301
This upscale community features spacious lots, elegantly designed homes, and exceptional amenities, all set among Prescott’s famed Granite Dells.
- Ask the Contractor:Sing in the shower, but don’t forget to clean it
It is not spring time; whatever possessed me to think it was a great idea to clean the shower?
- Backyard Gardener: There are a number of products that can help melt ice in winter
Northern Arizona gets its fair share of snow and ice in winter, and de-icing compounds are a common way of ...
- January is the best month to plant wildflowers
This is the ideal month to start a new wildflower garden in 2020.
- Startups see a market in renting couches by the month
Zachariah Mohammed’s living room is filled with stuff he doesn’t own.
- Low-maintenance succulents make watering a breeze
Looking for an easy plant to care for? Try a succulent.
- 9 essential gadgets worth the real estate in your kitchen
I love a shiny new kitchen object as much as the next cook, and at times my kitchen has resembled ...
- Parents of adult children with disabilities fill housing gap
Luke Humble and Conor Gunderson have settled into a comfortable rhythm since moving into their own home in Phoenix three ...
- Prescott’s Old West Ambassadors supporting Yavapai College Veterans
With a veteran’s scholarship at the Yavapai College Foundation established in 2016, the Prescott Regulators & Their Shady Ladies help ...
- Dancing for the Stars event coming
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona is proud to present the 4th annual Dancing for the Stars, the ...
- Jewish Community Foundation 2020 grant cycle now open
Through the continuing support of its generous donors, the Jewish Community Foundation continues its mission to make a difference in ...
- Birding: What is the protocol for cleaning our bird houses?
If you have a bird house in your yard, you may be wondering whether you should clean it out each ...
- Dear Annie: Trying to get a handle on the past
Dear Annie: I am a 32-year-old married man with two children.
- What exactly are chiropractors and what do they do?
Millions of people around the world visit chiropractic offices every year for things such as low back pain, headaches and ...
- How could you possibly know what I am going through? You are the dentist, not the patient
Often patients head to the dental office and receive the devastating news that there is a detriment in their mouth ...
- Dear Annie: Thanks for the junk
Dear Annie: I am in my 60s, as are my brothers and sisters, and we’re all retired.
- Hamilton: Diversity problem arises at Dem debate
Drake University hosted the debate between the dwindling numbers of Democratic candidates Tuesday in Iowa.
- Parks & Rec officials reflect on busy Christmas season
Looking back on the recently passed Christmas season, it was busy but rewarding, said Recreation Lead Dallas Gray.
- All About Pets: Cold, snow and working dogs
I was most eager to share that my BoJay passed the initial testing to become a therapy dog, but I ...
- To Your Good Heath: Lasik surgery pros and cons
Dear Dr. Roach: I was considering LASIK surgery for my eyes, but I recently saw some concerning information on the ...
- Dear Annie: The joy of comparing
Dear Annie: I read your column daily and always like your tough love and sensible advice.
- Dear Annie: My body's my body
Dear Annie: My husband, “Robert,” and I moved back to our hometown several years ago to help with aging parents.