- Dear Annie: Carpe-ing every Diem
Dear Annie: My wife and I are both 86 years old and retired from meaningful careers.
- Hamilton: South Dakota is ‘on it’ when it comes to fighting meth
San Francisco’s new District Attorney declared he will allow the residents of San Francisco to pee anywhere they like any ...
- All About Pets: Nail clipping can be done with knowledge, care
On to a new subject: nail clipping for our dogs and cats.
- Pet of the Week: Dolce
Hi, my name is Dolce and I am part of the Designer Group.
- Pet of the Week: Luna
Luna is a very loving 7-year-old sweetie.
- Pet of the Week: Emie
Sweet and affectionate Emie is always on the lookout for an empty lap in which to sit or take a ...
- Dear Annie: Rebuilding after betrayal
My husband, “Fred,” and I have been married for 58 years.
- To Your Good Health: Reader looks to mushroom microdose for help with depression
DEAR DR. ROACH: I am battling depression and have a question about psilocybin
- PUSD Student of the Week: Jacub Colvin
Jacub is kind, polite, and a hard worker in school.
- Dear Annie: Career concerns overwhelming for student
Dear Annie: I’m in my last year of a pre-university study program and need to choose a university program in ...
- Around the Bluhmin' Town: Stay alert for reptiles to keep your home a castle
My home is my castle! Isn’t that how we’re all supposed to feel?
- A great coach makes a great teacher
Everyone knows that to be a great athlete you need three things: natural talent, a coachable attitude and a dedicated ...
- Days Past: A look at Prescott’s legendary WWII aviator – Major Frank Schiel, Jr. Part 2
Once in Kunming with the AVG, Major Frank Schiel, Jr. flew with both the First (Adam & Eves) and Second ...
- Dear Annie: Free from expectations
Dear Annie: I used to love the holidays, but now I am dreading them. I have recently been divorced.
- Lake Valley principal, staff and volunteers honored
Lake Valley Elementary Principal Aimee Fleming was eager to spotlight to Humboldt Unified School District leaders some of the folks ...
- THE TRAVEL TROUBLESHOOTER: I paid for a room through Hotels.com, but I got nothing for it
Uros Rustja shows up at the Hotel Korkem, in Astana, Kazakhstan, with a prepaid reservation.
- Church News: Week of Nov. 16, 2019
Emmanuel Lutheran Church’s craft show is scheduled for Nov. 16 at 9 a.m. The public is welcome to attend. Worship ...
- Hamilton: Trump to pardon turkey, Schiff to charge quid pro quo
Thanksgiving Week is predicted to be the busiest travel week in history both on the road and in the air ...
- Dear Annie: Unable to forgive and forget in grief
Dear Annie: My daughter recently passed from complications of myasthenia gravis.
- Julie Ann’s Bakery heirs honor their parents by helping the chefs of tomorrow
Optimism and a can-do spirit characterized every facet of Russ Rusing’s life — especially Julie Ann’s Bakery, the iconic Prescott ...
- Feature Home: 5289 Porter Creek Dr. • Prescott, 89A & Larry Caldwell Dr.
This newly released community, Th e Estates at Walden Farms, features estate sized lots ranging from almost half an acre ...
- Cordes Lakes Legionnaires fete Veterans Day
Veterans Day wouldn’t be special if the veterans didn’t get out to raise the flags in Cordes Junction on the ...
- The Postscript: Temporary worries replace day-to-day ones
My husband, Peter, and I are spending a month in Spain and we have left our worries behind. As a ...
- Backyard Gardener: Managing pocket gophers
Pocket gophers (Thomomys spp.) are beneficial to wildland ecosystems because they loosen soils increase water infiltration, transport beneficial soil microbes ...
- Dear Annie: Looking for peace with son
Dear Annie: It seems impossible for me to mend my relationship with my son. He is 38 and I am ...