- All goes well in return to the hardwood for ‘Big Sauce’ Alan Williams
PRESCOTT VALLEY — Almost six months to the day since having surgery to repair the meniscus in his right knee, ...
- Bergner: Patience the key in NAZ Suns’ future
PRESCOTT VALLEY — As the 2017-18 regular season comes to a close, NBA Gatorade League fans are preparing for two ...
- Hiking Arizona column: Hiking the Superstition Wilderness
The best spring wildflower displays I have consistently enjoyed over the past 50 years of hiking in Arizona have been ...
- Preview: WVU has short tournament turnaround to get ahead of storm
For the second straight year, a major winter storm has scrambled West Virginia's travel plans for the NCAA Tournament.
- Preview: Hot-shooting Clemson Tigers reach 1st Sweet 16 in 21 years
CLEMSON, S.C. — The formula for Clemson’s run to the Sweet 16 is simple — when the Tigers hit shots, ...
- McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Mickelson lose early in Match Play
AUSTIN, Texas — Rory McIlroy put together another flawless back nine, running off five straight birdies.
- Jordan Spieth looking for a spark at Match Play
AUSTIN, Texas — Seven tournaments into the year, Jordan Spieth has two top 10s, two missed cuts and no serious ...
- Cougars dispatch Kingman in 3A West opener
CHINO VALLEY — Chino Valley’s softball team may not possess a heavy-hitting lineup in 2018, but the Cougars sure can ...
- Preview: Loyola returns home for Sweet 16 prep as talk of Chicago
CHICAGO — These sure are sweet times for Loyola-Chicago.
- More than 200 golfers attend Leprechaun Charity Open on St. Patrick’s Day
At the ninth annual Leprechaun Charity Open Golf Tournament, 234 golfers were on hand and helped raise $8,200 for Prescott ...
- Kobritz: Is tanking in baseball a problem like the NBA?
The 2018 baseball season is almost upon us but before the games begin, fans of a number of teams are ...
- Griffin narrowly misses triple-double, Pistons rout Suns
PHOENIX — Blake Griffin always seemed to hurt the Suns when he was with the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Roundup: Dodgers wait to hear how long Turner out with broken wrist
The Los Angeles Dodgers might've caught a break with Justin Turner's broken wrist.
- Penny Hardaway takes over as Memphis’ new basketball coach
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — In hopes of revitalizing its struggling basketball program, Memphis has turned to a favorite son to bring ...
- It’s a hit! Brewers re-enact ‘The Sandlot’ in spring training video
PHOENIX — Even before the start of the season, the Milwaukee Brewers have their first hit.
- What. Just. Happened?! NCAAs amp up the March Madness
One word succinctly describes what's transpired so far in the NCAA Tournament: Madness. But even that's probably underselling it.
- Northern Ace Volleyball takes 9th of 128 clubs in Colorado
The Northern Ace Volleyball Academy finished ninth out of 128 clubs at the Colorado Crossroads tournament Friday through Sunday, March ...
- D-backs’ skipper Lovullo rules out Greinke as opening-day starter
SCOTTSDALE — Zack Greinke won’t be the opening-day starter for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Howard: A few weird and strange tennis facts
In the 144 years that the game of tennis has entertained us there have been some unusual things that have ...
- Texas rolls over Arizona State and into Sweet 16 85-65
AUSTIN, Texas — Lashann Higgs scored 19 points and Brooke McCarty scored 15 as Texas booked its fourth consecutive trip ...
- Prescott volleyball continues resurgence, drops Sentinels 3-1
PRESCOTT — After winning just two games during their inaugural season in 2016 and going 0-17 a year ago, the ...