Click for FREE HOME DELIVERY
- Column: There is no personal information
Your personal information is most likely out there for criminals to use.
- Letter: Keep talking truth
Re: First Amendment Issue by Mary Frederickson (The readers always write, 10/12/2017): Thank you, Mary, and thank God that someone ...
- Letter: To Sen. McCain
John McCain is once again a hero going against his ‘party’ by refusing to kick 20 million people off health ...
- Letter: Trump is truly impaired
Today President Trump stood in front of the microphones and lied to the American people, again.
- Editorial: Vaccination case is not simply religion vs. science
There are great philosophical debates to have on when people should trust their faith and values, and when science needs ...
- Editorial cartoon (1): October 15, 2017
Editorial cartoon (1): October 15, 2017
- Editorial cartoon (2): October 15, 2017
Editorial cartoon (2): October 15, 2017
- Rants & Raves: Oct. 15, 2017
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less.
- Column: Rational or irrational?
Remember Bertrand Russell’s statement? “It has been said that man is a rational animal.
- Letter: Schools & money
From the data that has been published by the Arizona Legislature for 2016-17, district budgets have been cut by $113.4 ...
- Letter: Success!
Senior Editor Tim Wiederaenders’ inspiring column, “What is your measure of success?”
- Editorial cartoon (1): October 14, 2017
Editorial cartoon (1): October 14, 2017
- Editorial cartoon (2): October 14, 2017
Editorial cartoon (2): October 14, 2017
- Column: Anger in America
You can’t go to a bar or a play. You can’t go out to eat with friends.
- Letter: Gosar’s chance
Rep. Paul Gosar promotes the “Rule of Law.” He cites the rule in his support of President Trump’s executive order ...
- Column: Prescott property tax – the fairest tax
Prescott has one of the lowest property taxes in the state and is limited by state law to increase the ...
- Letter: No room for men?
So you think removing statues of Confederates is going to solve the problem.
- What would you tell President Trump over lunch?
The editors of The Daily Courier hear a lot about President Trump from activists on both sides of the aisle.
- Friday Catchall: Hear NIMBYs roar in this nanny state
The Friday Catchall: • NOISE – Music (rather, its noise) took center stage at the Prescott City Council meeting Tuesday, ...
- Editorial cartoon (1): October 13, 2017
Editorial cartoon (1): October 13, 2017
- Editorial cartoon (2): October 13, 2017
Editorial cartoon (2): October 13, 2017
- Column: This has nothing to do with profanity
The recent article about the filing of a lawsuit against Rep. Gosar over his blocking of constituents on social media ...
- Letter: Work for the people, not APS
After reading and hearing so much about the Arizona Corruption Commission and its scandalous and unethical behavior related to ethics ...
- Letter: Recognizing professionals
Central Service professionals are being celebrated for their important role and commitment to patient safety during the annual International Central ...
- Letter: Fake president
Recently, Russian politician Vyacheslav Nikonov said U.S. “intelligence missed it when Russian intelligence stole the presidency of the United States.”