- Friday Catchall: What is Rep. Stringer’s job?
I have found this to be an interesting week — the condemnation by many community and political leaders of Rep. ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): Dec. 7, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): Dec. 7, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (1): Dec. 7, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): Dec. 7, 2018
- Stossel: The creepy line
This morning Google told me that it would not allow my YouTube video “Socialism Leads to Violence” to be viewed ...
- Letter: $32 fee is smoke, mirrors
So the new “fee” for vehicle registration is going up $32 per vehicle when it was originally understood it would ...
- Letter: Private property rights not absolute
When we bought our home eight years ago, the house included an Arizona room. Later we applied for a land ...
- Letter: Majority?
There were two statements in Howard Fischer’s article about the increased vehicle registration fee that appear to be in conflict ...
- Editorial: It’s time for Rep. Stringer to resign
David Stringer has made headlines again for making racist remarks.
- Editorial cartoon (2): Dec. 6, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): Dec. 6, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (1): Dec. 6, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): Dec. 6, 2018
- Williams: I never wanted to be an Egyptologist
As I’ve indicated in previous columns, even though I’m beyond the career selection stage of my life, I continue to ...
- Letter: Use seat belts
Three weeks ago I was hit by a driver who ran a stop sign.
- Letter: Optics are bad
It breaks my heart that it seems that political correctness has spilled over to infect even Republicans who now seem ...
- Editorial cartoon (Courier 2): Dec. 5, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): Dec. 5, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (Courier 1): Dec. 5, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): Dec. 5, 2018
- Graham: End the tradition of naming a child Doug
This column could upset people across the state, all the way to the governor’s office, but its message must be ...
- Purcell: Good grief! Critics miss Christmas specials’ points
Good grief! With everything in everyday American life politicized, count on someone, somewhere, being offended by something, anything - even ...
- Letter: Word choice
You guys are doing better than the Associated Press, however “illusive” is not the right word to describe the behavior ...
- Letter: It took me 2 minutes
Why do you publish letters to the editors with false information?
- Letter: Widening at Granite Dells
The recent suggestion in the Courier that the city might consider widening Rt. 89 through the Granite Dells should give ...
- Editorial Cartoon (2): December 4, 2018
Editorial Cartoon (2): December 4, 2018
- Editorial Cartoon (1): December 4, 2018
Editorial Cartoon (1): December 4, 2018
- Tyree: Christmas gifts for bosses: Let the stress begin!
Does your workplace have a tradition of employees giving a Christmas gift (er, holiday gift ... um, scrupulously secular seasonal ...
- Guzzardi: Bush 41, hero to many also ushered in cheap labor era
Few Americans have lived such a blessed life as George H.W. Bush.
- Letters: Fossil fuel facts?
The fossil fuel column by Peter Roff on Tuesday, Nov. 27, reeled off lots of nonsense about energy independence and ...