- Guzzardi: Qualified Americans shut out by influx of foreign doctors
Last month, the American Medical Association issued a press release that urged U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to process more ...
- Funt: President Trump continues to be good business for TV
Les Moonves, the CBS chief toppled by a sexual harassment scandal, will probably be best remembered for what he said ...
- Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 24, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 24, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 24, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 24, 2018
- Letter: Dr. Ford and the FBI
The reason that Dr. Ford wants an FBI investigation is to know what investigation facts she can use so that ...
- Letter: Bedrock of our democracy?
Apparently, some writers fear that our public education system, “the bedrock of our democracy,” is under attack, and are not ...
- Wiederaenders: It takes work to ride down the middle
The Daily Courier over the decades has swung right, far right, middle, left, and middle again.
- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 23, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 23, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 23, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 23, 2018
- Piacenza: Balancing act
What makes a great team athlete? Physical strength, speed and ball-handling skills for sure.
- Rants & Raves: Sept. 22, 2018
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less.
- Reagan: Media ignores Trump’s economy
It’s surprising that a White House incapable of organizing a two-car funeral — if you believe the mainstream liberal media ...
- Shannon: The left’s do-it-yourself authoritarianism
There is a new meme circulating that Trumpistas have found very pertinent. It’s a stark black-and-white photo of a seated ...
- Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 22, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 22, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 22, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 22, 2018
- Letter: Near Prescott?
Regarding the article about deer in Yavapai Hills, I am tired of reading about Yavapai Hills “near Prescott.”
- Letter: Charter schools, do the math
The problem with teachers is that they don’t do the math. Don’t worry about teaching every child, think about making ...
- Letter: No on Kavanaugh
Sen. Flake, we know too little about Judge Kavanaugh’s full history to allow for an informed vote on his nomination. ...
- Friday Catchall: Got gas? Ethanol not that great; car wash Saturday
The federal government is looking to extend or increase subsidies to farmers, and raise the ethanol content in gasoline to ...
- Stossel: Prices should rise
Officials in states hit by Hurricane Florence are on the lookout for “price gouging.” These are “bad people,” said Florida ...
- Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 21, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): Sept. 21, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 21, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): Sept. 21, 2018
- Letter: Facts, not opinions
Regarding Jim Martin’s letter (“Integrity hard at work,” Sept. 19), the letter is a classic example of disregarding facts in ...
- Letter: Reduction in greenhouse gases
Publicly available data show that the U.S. has made significant progress in reducing greenhouse gas emissions over the past 10 ...
- Letter: Won’t be voting
When, in 1960, I turned 21 I was excited by the possibility of electing a president. Now an adult, I ...