- Friday Catchall: Being called ‘best’ comes with consequences
A lot of people now think of Prescott, Arizona, when considering where to retire, glorious downtowns, most romantic, community wellbeing, ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 18, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 18, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 18, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 18, 2019
- Stossel: Shutdown ‘crisis’
This government shutdown is now longer than any in history. The media keep using the word “crisis.”
- Letter: Save Dells for children
Save the Granite Dells for ourselves and for future generations.
- Letter: Dells are Prescott’s Central Park
Imagine New York City without the escape of Central Park, that oasis of trees, grass, running and bicycle trails.
- Letter: Hunting should be ethical
First let me say that my husband used to hunt and I support legal and ethical hunting.
- Editorial: Abolish lawmakers’ so-called ‘legislative immunity’
The question is whether our lawmakers deserve or need “legislative immunity.”
- Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 17, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 17, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 17, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 17, 2019
- Williams: I’m blowing the top off a major story right here, right now
It all started in 1896. It ends now in 2019. Here in downtown Chino Valley.
- Letter: Dangerous driving
I used to enjoy driving.
- Letter: Young voices
As a public school teacher in the Prescott area I can speak to the responses I get from students when ...
- Letter: Achieve the dream
As we commemorate the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the crisis in America gives us a prime opportunity ...
- Editorial cartoon (b): Jan. 16, 2019
Editorial cartoon (b): Jan. 16, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (a): Jan. 16, 2019
Editorial cartoon (a): Jan. 16, 2019
- Graham: Forgive me for I have erred; let me count the ways
I have decided to start a new custom. Joining the ranks other venerable occasions such as International Louie Louie Day ...
- Trudeau: The politics of open space protection
There’s a growing conversation about transparency in the City of Prescott’s negotiations with Arizona Eco Development (AED), starting with Tom ...
- Letter: Smuggler’s blues
A primer on how to not smuggle drugs on Interstate 17 and Interstate 40. For 14 years my wife and ...
- Letter: Job test
I have been watching and listening to some of the president’s latest talks, and it got me to thinking how ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 15, 2019
Editorial cartoon (2): Jan. 15, 2019
- Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 15, 2019
Editorial cartoon (1): Jan. 15, 2019
- Polman: If President Hillary Clinton had stormed out of a meeting
True news: Donald Trump storms out of a White House meeting after he doesn’t get what he wants (billions of ...
- Purcell: It’s up to us to realize Dr. King’s dream
We’ll celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday and legacy next week. In these angry and divisive times, we all ...
- Letter: Native Americans
There are two issues that jump out in today’s headline articles. One is the plight of the Indians and services ...