Click for IMPORTANT INFO
- Editorial cartoon (2): July 16, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): July 16, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (1): July 16, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): July 16, 2018
- Polman: Trump buys survival insurance from Brett Kavanaugh
Feel free to tell yourself that Donald Trump chose Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court because the guy went to ...
- Shannon: In China, ‘Sharp Eyes’ and cicadas
Recently, business reporter Harrison Jacobs accurately described China as a “techno-authoritarian” state.
- Letter: Immigrants
Did America arrest and separate the mostly white families seeking asylum from Hitler’s Nazi Germany?
- Letter: Welcome
Most Prescottonians welcome newcomers to this friendly, conservative, Christian community with open arms, as many of us were newcomers once ...
- Letter: ‘Big yard’
I have noticed a great increase in trash along Highway 89 between Antelope Hills and Chino Valley City limits.
- Wiederaenders: High Court nomination a ‘Paper Chase’?
I remember fondly “The Paper Chase,” that 1973 movie about a first-year law student.
- Editorial cartoon (2): July 15, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): July 15, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (1): July 15, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): July 15, 2018
- Rants&Raves: July 15, 2018
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less.
- Piacenza: The ‘Prescott Effect’
I was remarking to my husband the other day about how much I’ve enjoyed knowing, at least in passing, a ...
- Editorial cartoon (2): July 14, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): July 14, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (1): July 14, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): July 14, 2018
- Haupt Jr.: Finding time to enjoy the weather
Having moved around as much as I have in the past 10 years has given me the opportunity to experience ...
- Micek: Congress too weak to stop trade war
You may not have noticed it amid the White House’s bluster on NATO this week, but Congress utterly face-planted in ...
- Letter: Granite Dells
Just a few minutes from downtown, one of Arizona’s most stunning landscapes, an iconic popular outdoor destination, a mecca for ...
- Letter: The blame game
Considering contributions to the school shootings and threats thereof, I have to say I believe it’s not the NRA, not ...
- Editorial cartoon (1): July 13, 2018
Editorial cartoon (1): July 13, 2018
- Editorial cartoon (2): July 13, 2018
Editorial cartoon (2): July 13, 2018
- Stossel: Dads needed
Warren Farrell was once considered a feminist leader. He hung around with Gloria Steinem and wrote about why men and ...
- Letter: 'My stogie’
A gentleman recently shared his reason for moving to Prescott — we limited smoking.
- Letter: Drug costs
President Trump has finally zeroed in on drug costs. Those in power have been robbing citizens for years and years.
- Letter: Cooperate, live
How to avoid being troubled or shot by a cop: When stopped by a police officer, do what he asks-tells ...