- Mom charged for driving with kids in pool atop SUV
Police received a complaint from a concerned citizen about a vehicle driving with children inside of a pool on top ...
- Purl jam: Finland hosts heavy metal knitting championship
Armed with needles and a yarn of wool, teams of avid knitters danced Thursday to the deafening sounds of drums ...
- 9-week-old kitten well after rescue from car’s subframe
A 9-week-old kitten survived a 30-mile (48-kilometer) trip trapped in the frame of a car.
- A Capitol offense? Cannabis found in Statehouse flower beds
Vermont police say they found dozens of cannabis plants in the flower beds in front of the Statehouse.
- New Mexico, Colorado get fired up over hot peppers
New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham says she’s ready for a culinary duel with her neighbors to the north after ...
- Photo shows black bear relaxing at New Hampshire hotel
It seems bears enjoy a good view just like any other visitor to the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
- Fearless dog chases bear from neighbor’s yard
A New Jersey man is promising to give his neighbor’s dog a steak for chasing a black bear from his ...
- Big rig spills pig intestines on Kansas City highway
A tractor-trailer hauling pig intestine has dumped its load across a downtown highway in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Rattlesnake, uranium, whiskey found during traffic stop
Police in Oklahoma say they found a rattlesnake, a canister of radioactive powdered uranium and an open bottle of Kentucky ...
- Loud fart gives away hiding spot of suspect during police search
Loud fart gives away the hiding spot of a felon during police search
- Here's a fact: We went to the moon in 1969
Fifty years after Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon, some people insist it never happened and was ...
- Watch: Armored truck’s cash rains on Atlanta interstate
Drivers on Atlanta’s busy perimeter highway were bombarded by flying money after a door swung open on an armored truck.
- Maine couple buys home that inspired ‘The Conjuring’
A Maine couple has bought a Rhode Island farmhouse that inspired the horror movie “The Conjuring.”
- Chicago police investigators confirm alligator in lagoon
Chicago police investigators have cracked the case: A 4-5 foot alligator is living in a lagoon at one of the ...
- Police: Woman throws snake at woman in carjacking
Police say a woman stole a vehicle after throwing a nonpoisonous snake at the driver, then crashed through barricades set ...
- Sea rescue: Olympic swimmer Magnini saves tourist in Italy
A swimmer struggling in the sea off Sardinia soon discovered it was his lucky day.
- New Mexico ghost town saloon uses civility to draw crowd
WHITE OAKS, N.M. (AP) — A saloon in a New Mexico ghost town attracts regulars with diverse backgrounds and opinions ...
- Swiss air force team apologizes for fly-by in wrong place
BERLIN (AP) — The commander of the Swiss air force’s aerial display team has apologized after his unit performed a ...
- Police and residents rescue 6-foot snake from car engine
Police and bystanders teamed up to rescue a 6-foot-long (1.8-meter-long) snake that had wrapped itself around the engine block of ...
- Philly got Patti LaBelle’s name wrong on honorary street
Philadelphia honored singer Patti LaBelle with her very own street earlier this week. Unfortunately, the signs didn’t get her name ...
- Albuquerque blocks homemade skate ramp made from man’s ashes
A homemade skate ramp made in part from ashes of a man shot and killed at an Albuquerque skate park ...
- Abandoned Six Flags park may soon come down
An abandoned New Orleans amusement park that has stood empty since Hurricane Katrina in 2005 may finally be torn down.
- Bones found in bag at snack stand identified as human
Authorities say bones in a plastic bag found hanging on the door of a snack stand at a scenic overlook ...