- Drone carrying drugs, cellphones crashes at Arizona prison
Guards at the state prison in Buckeye recovered a crashed drone that was trying to deliver marijuana and cellphones to ...
- Holiday tips and gifts for your survivalist
There are survivalists ready to keep themselves alive for months with nothing more than a plastic fork (perhaps an exaggeration), ...
- Navy plane traces obscene sky drawing over Washington town
Residents of the town of Okanogan, Washington, got quite an air show courtesy of the U.S. Navy.
- Man gets his dying wish: To be buried with cheesesteaks
A man who always joked that he didn’t want to venture into the afterlife hungry got his wish when he ...
- Lawsuit: Couple detained after hibiscus mistaken for pot
A Pennsylvania couple is suing the police and an insurance company because they say they were handcuffed for hours in ...
- NAU professor indicted for stalking student, firefighters
A Northern Arizona University professor is accused of stalking a student and two firefighters she met online.
- Trump’s cheeseburger in Japan still drawing lines
Haruyuki Sano traveled 1 ½ hours for a taste of the same cheeseburger U.S. President Donald Trump ate with Japan’s ...
- Interstellar visitor shaped like giant fire extinguisher
A newly discovered object from another star system that’s passing through ours is shaped like a giant pink fire extinguisher.
- Goods worth $400K stolen from Venus Williams' Florida home
Burglars hit tennis star Venus Williams' Florida home, stealing $400,000 worth of goods while she was at the U.S. Open, ...
- Small town Connecticut election decided by coin toss
An election for the governing board of a small Connecticut town has been decided by a coin toss.
- Phoenix man tries turning locomotive into a runaway train
A Phoenix man was close to turning a locomotive into his own runaway train.
- Museum of the Bible, built by Hobby Lobby owner, opens in DC
The $500 million Museum of the Bible is a project of the conservative Christian family that owns the Hobby Lobby ...
- Bank robber with poor spelling skills pleads guilty
A Massachusetts man authorities dubbed the “spelling bee bandit” because the notes he passed to tellers during multiple bank robberies ...
- Card game company says it’s fighting 'the wall' by buying U.S.-Mexico border land
The party game Cards Against Humanity says it’s bought U.S.-Mexico border land and hired a lawyer to try to stop ...
- Kingman boy, 11, faces felony charges for bringing BB gun to school
A fourth-grader was taken into custody Tuesday for bringing a BB gun to Desert Willow Elementary School in the 3700 ...
- Massachusetts police stop driver for pizza box license plate
Police officers in a Massachusetts town jokingly recommend drivers get a little more creative if they make their own illegal ...
- 6 Czechs fined for sporting 'Borat mankinis' in Kazakhstan
Six Czech tourists who dressed up in skimpy swimsuits made famous by Sacha Baron Cohen’s “Borat” have reportedly been detained ...
- Man smeared in deer blood struggles with police, arrested
A 62-year-old man has been arrested after police received a report of someone smeared in blood outside a western Michigan ...
- Town drops the ‘men’ from its Board of Selectmen
A Massachusetts town has removed the word “men” from the name of its governing body.
- Another North Carolina woman hits lottery jackpot twice
A North Carolina woman hit the jackpot with two scratch-off lottery tickets, marking the second such instance in three weeks.