- Porcupine sticks police dog with more than 200 quills during pursuit
An Oregon sheriff's police dog got into a prickly situation while chasing a suspect.
- Watch: $768M Wisconsin Powerball winner ‘pretty much felt lucky’
A 24-year-old Wisconsin man stepped forward Tuesday to claim a $768 million Powerball prize, the nation’s third-largest lottery jackpot, saying ...
- Watch: Umpire flings fan who runs on field in Jays-A’s game
When a fan ran on the field during the Blue Jays-Athletics game, he got tossed by umpire Jeff Nelson.
- 5-year-old Michigan boy calls 911 to ask for McDonalds
A 5-year-old Michigan boy had a craving for McDonald’s but his grandmother was sleeping so he called 911 and made ...
- Road crew misspells ‘school’ in school crossing
A road crew in Florida should get an “F″ for spelling. A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that ...
- Grease is the way we are stealing in northern Virginia
Police say a central Virginia man made off with a whopper of a haul from Burger King: hundreds of gallons ...
- Police: Man returns home, finds naked stranger on couch
Police say a Tennessee man returned home to find a naked stranger sitting on his couch drinking juice.
- Scientists spur some activity in brains of slaughtered pigs
Scientists restored some activity within the brains of pigs that had been slaughtered hours before, raising hopes for some medical ...
- Deputies look for naked burglar who stole from Little League
Authorities in Florida are asking for the public’s help in tracking down a man who they say burglarized a Little ...
- Senior slugger: 65-year-old woman hits burglar with bat
When a Florida woman heard a noise and saw a man trying to break into her car early Sunday, she ...
- Colorado city votes to rename ‘Swastika Acres’ neighborhood
A Colorado city has voted to drop the name “Swastika Acres” from a subdivision.
- Man made bomb threat to Family Dollar to get girlfriend off work
A New Mexico man is facing charges after police say he made a bomb threat to a Family Dollar so ...
- Indiana man wins wage dispute, but judge awards just $35
A northern Indiana man who sought wages for lunch breaks he didn’t take has won his claim, although a judge ...
- Muskrat love: Detroit-area Catholics permitted to eat rodent
Detroit-area Roman Catholics have one more dining option during Lent than most other followers of the faith. The culinary appeal ...
- Man sues parents for getting rid of his vast porn collection
An Indiana man is suing his parents for getting rid of his vast pornography collection, which he estimates is worth ...
- San Francisco eyes up to $10 charge to drive its famed Lombard Street
Thousands of tourists could soon have to pay as much as $10 to drive down world-famous Lombard Street in San ...