- TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH: Testosterone replacement can affect sex drive, osteoporosis
DEAR DR. ROACH: I am a 67-year-old male in fair to good health (more good than fair, really).
- Cordes Lakes turns out to light up its tree
You can tell Christmas is coming soon when the various organizations around town are having tree lighting.
- Apnea can affect growth hormone
Dear Dr. Rosenberg, A friend told me that untreated sleep apnea could affect growth hormone. Is that true?
- Corridor in Brief: Week of Dec. 6, 2017
Special events Harry Potter Activities at the Cordes Lakes Library will continue on Fridays in December.
- Dear Annie: Co-ed sleepovers
When my (now adult) son was a teenager, my husband allowed him to have girls stay in his room, yet ...
- TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH: Is cholesterol goal change too much of a good thing?
I am an 85-year-old female. I had a stent placed in my heart artery in 2008, and I have been ...
- Dear Annie: Friend or tenant?
Dear Annie: My friend bought a condo in Florida.
- To Your Good Health: Chiropractic is a valid form of therapy for low-back pain
DEAR DR. ROACH: I’ve been going to chiropractors for 30 years.
- PUSD Student of the Week: Arie
Arie Wilson is a remarkable boy!
- Days Past: Oasis of early Arizona
Arizona became part of the United States as a result of the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo that ended the Mexican-American War ...
- Dear Annie: In-laws ruin the holidays
<strong>Dear Annie:</strong> I’ve been married for almost 20 years, and for all of those years, my in-laws have ruined my ...
- Dear Rhonda & Dr. Cheri: Choices – curse or gift
Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri, My son got mad at me today when he admitted to cheating at school, using ...
- Vet entrepreneur earns SCOREs national award
The National Veteran’s Business Owned Association (NaVOBA) has selected Larry Curell, owner of Better Deal Printing, as their 2017 Franchise ...
- Dear Annie: When a friend makes you pay the tip
Dear Annie: The other day, I was out for lunch with a woman I recently became friends with.
- Argus Hamilton: George Stephanopoulos to be replaced with a eunuch
God bless America, and how’s everybody? CBS fired CBS Morning News host Charlie Rose Monday for sexual misconduct with women ...
- ASK THE CONTRACTOR: Keep the disposal humming for the holidays
The holidays are a time to enjoy with family and friends and neighbors.
- Dear Annie: I married a sociopath
Dear Annie: For 37 years, I’ve been married to a sociopath.
- Another thing to argue about: throw pillows
It’s a well-known decorating fact that throw pillows are an easy and inexpensive way to change the look of a ...
- Trends favor builders focused on entry-level buyers
It’s lining up to be another strong year for investors who own homebuilding stocks.
- Feature Home of the Week: 5680 W Halcyone Circle • Prescott
THIS BEAUTIFUL 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH, 2,404 SQ FT HOME ON 0.74 ACRES has privacy, peace and quiet, and views ...
- Senior menus: Dec. 4-8
Senior menus for Dec. 4 through Dec. 8:
- From Sweden, an unsentimental take on de-cluttering
For anyone who somehow missed out on Marie Kondo’s “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,” or who found her de-cluttering ...
- Plan, budget for a good return on garden investment
The first of the 2018 seed catalogs will be arriving soon in the mail, signaling the start of another growing ...