- Corridor Calendar: Week of July 19, 2019
School Food Program is through July 28 with breakfast from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m., lunch from 11 a.m. to noon.
- Dear Annie: Needing a new relationship foundation
Dear Annie: My husband constantly lies by omission of details of what he has done.
- Cooking with Diane: Summer Green Bean Salad
My garden veggies are growing in leaps and bounds, so I decided to find a recipe to use some of ...
- Non-Profit in Brief: Grapes-4-Grades fundraiser makes a difference
Prescott Frontier Rotary Grapes-4-Grades fundraiser was held on June 30 at the Watters Garden Center.
- Hamilton: Dear Annie: I’m freshly moved out of my parents’ house.
The Weather Channel reports the return of the Santa Ana breezes to Southern California this week baking Los Angeles in ...
- Dear Annie: Jumping from job to job
Dear Annie: I’m freshly moved out of my parents’ house.
- Pet Focus: Roxy - Chino Valley Animal Shelter
Meet Roxy, an approximately 6-year-old Chihuahua/Pug mix. She is a sweet girl who came to us pregnant.
- All about Pets: Hot weather games can ease boredom, stimulate brains in animals
In case you have not noticed, it is quite hot outside! Not a great time to be out throwing a ...
- To Your Good Health: Does diet affect a woman’s chance of post-partum depression?
DEAR DR. ROACH: I’ve heard that there are issues with the enzymes, proteins and chemicals that are found in animal ...
- Dear Annie: Boiling like a tea kettle
Dear Annie: I am a grandmother who is seeking your advice about my married granddaughter. Her father is my son. ...
- Around the Bluhmin’ Town: You never know when you’ll take ‘The Call’
After many hugs and a few tears, he got in his truck and drove east towards Norfolk. Military families know ...
- Dear Annie: Wanting a walking partner
Dear Annie: My husband and I are very close. We have been married for 27 years and agree on most ...
- Days Past: Prelude to Prescott’s Great Fire of 1900
Anyone who has lived in Arizona knows that eventually two topics are bound to come up: the heat and drought.
- Dear Annie: Heirloom hostility
Dear Annie: My mother very sadly passed away in January from cancer.
- Aviation professor promotes flight by giving free rides in experimental aircraft
Ever since he was a little kid learning about the moon landing, Sean Jeralds aspired to be in command of ...
- Dear Rhonda & Dr. Cheri: Bully Fatigue
My cousin committed suicide last month and I can’t understand what happened. She was only 11.
- Church News: Week of July 13, 2019
Solid Rock Christian Fellowship invites you to worship with us.
- Hamilton: Epstein’s problems trouble for both sides of the aisle
The U.S. Women’s soccer team was showered by a confetti parade on the Canyon of Heroes in New York on ...
- Dear Annie: Balancing brother’s needs and limitations
Dear Annie: My older brother is disabled. He was quite functional after he first had a stroke, but did not ...
- THE TRAVEL TROUBLESHOOTER: United Airlines flight transferred to a train — ticket didn’t
After a 40-hour delay, Sandra Gronenberg finds herself in Frankfurt without a connecting train ticket.
- Feature Home: 7891 Ramblin Ranch Rd. • Prescott Valley, AZ 86315
The final phase of lots has been released at Pronghorn Ranch in Prescott Valley.
- The Postscript: Anniversary toast, celebrating 60 years together
This past week, my parents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary, and I stood in front of the greeting card rack ...
- Dear Annie: Should we go the distance?
Dear Annie: I will be moving soon — several states away — and I’m torn about the state of my ...