Click for FREE HOME DELIVERY
- Dear Annie: No one cares anymore
<strong>Dear Annie:</strong> I am a 75-year-old woman in good health, and I’ve been married for 54 years.
- Argus Hamilton: College opposite of kidnapping
God bless America, and how’s everybody? The Princeton Review released its annual Top Party Schools list of American universities and ...
- Church News: Week of Sept. 23, 2017
On Sept. 24, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Mountain View Baptist Church will host a Gospel Music concert with “Sidekicks.”
- Featured Home of the Week: 1536 Varsity Drive, Prescott
Come see our brand new floor plans at one of Dorn Homes’ most popular communities in Prescott.
- Ask the Contractor: Contract agreements should be clear, detailed
This past week I met with two families with contract issues.
- Handle with care: Hard-shelled winter squashes are softies
Winter squash is finally nearing maturity after spending 80 to 100 days growing in the family garden.
- The Moody Blooms: Dark florals move from runway to rooms
We know that what brews in fashion percolates into decor. This fall, it’s floral prints loaded with depth and drama.
- Living room, dining room, kitchen ... brew room?
The first time a batch of beer boiled over in his kitchen, Steve Clemens started thinking about creating a dedicated ...
- Dear Annie: Argument on the front burner
Dear Annie: I would like your opinion on a recent incident that happened to me. I went to my son’s ...
- Corridor Briefs: Week of Sept. 22, 2017
COLLY CONCERT will be held at Arcosanti on Sept. 23.
- Kids’ bedrooms should reflect their personalities
Parents, do you want your kids’ bedrooms to be relaxing places where they can decompress and escape the academic and ...
- Senior Menus: Sept. 25-29
Senior Menus for the week of Monday, 09-25, to Friday, 09-29
- Social Security: Learning the lingo of Social Security
Is Social Security a topic in your conversations these days? Are you familiar with the lingo used to describe Social ...
- Dear Annie: Ex wife still in the picture
About two years ago, my wife of 20 years, “Cynthia,” and I divorced.
- Local nonprofit responds to federal cuts to after-school programs
When it was announced that funding for 21st Century Community Learning Centers, an after-school program aimed at improving academic outcomes, ...
- Birding: Recent experiences in nature underscore the importance of being observant
In sports there is an expression of how important it is to “show up.” When it comes to wildlife observation, ...
- Suicide, mental illness talk set for Oct. 7
A panel discussion titled “Suicide and Mental Illness: What Can Communities Do?” will take place from 10 a.m. to noon ...
- Prescott Area Shelter Services to host open house
From 1 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 5, Prescott Area Shelter Services will host an open house.
- Costumed run is Oct. 15
Get those costumes ready because the fourth annual Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation’s Costumes for Kids 5K Fun Run is ...
- Creek volunteers needed
Want to make a difference? Prescott Creeks has opportunities where you can make a difference to the local environment and ...
- Oct. 21 Pizza Palooza benefits Meals on Wheels
Prescott Meals on Wheels will sponsor Prescott Pizza Palooza, the finest pizza competition and tasting festival in Arizona, from 11 ...
- Vigil against domestic violence set for Oct. 4
The “Take Back the Night” candlelight vigil will be from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 4, at Prescott Valley ...
- Dear Annie: Family stressed about mom’s finances
Dear Annie: Our family is like most families — dysfunctional. Our father worked two jobs most of his life to ...
- Sleep Well: Son’s ‘night terrors’ may actually be seizures
My 23-year-old son was recently told he has night terrors. He was put on a medication, and so far, there ...
- NCOA celebrates 10 years of Falls Prevention Awareness Day
Falls are not a normal part of aging, but they are the leading cause of fatal and non-fatal injuries for ...