- Dear Annie: How to deal with bothersome co-worker
Dear Annie: I have a co-worker who, for many reasons, drives me up the wall.
- TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH: Concerning lab results require a physician’s interpretation
DEAR DR. ROACH: I am a white male, 70 years old, over 6 feet tall and weigh 140 pounds.
- Help YSPC celebrate Suicide Awareness Month
September is Suicide Awareness Month, with Sept. 10 being Suicide Awareness Day.
- YRMC Family Resource Center to give away car seats Sept. 16
The Family Resource Center at Yavapai Regional Medical Center, in conjunction with the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, will host ...
- Ranch Medicine subject of talk at Phippen Museum
Local author and historian Jody Drake will present “On the Arizona Frontier: Ranch Medicine” at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19, ...
- Dear Annie: Seeing many shades of gray a blessing, not curse
I have a gray problem — and not with my hair. I am surrounded by black-and-white-minded friends and family.
- To Your Good Health: Thigh muscle pain not necessarily due to statin use
I think I may have polymyositis. My thigh muscles (specifically, the lateral muscles) are weak and achy. I take a ...
- Dear Annie: Is it wrong to date an ex’s sister?
I was in a toxic relationship with a woman, “Melanie,” several months back and am really happy to be out ...
- Around the Bluhmin' Town: Step away from the dangerous kitchen sponge
Throw out your kitchen sponge immediately!
- Student Council leader named PUSD’s student representative
Prescott High School senior Alexa Rosdahl is a proud product of the Prescott Unified school system and eager to provide ...
- Dear Annie: In love with a married man
<strong>Dear Annie:</strong> I’m in a difficult situation I’m hoping you can help with. You see, my soul mate is married.
- 10 Steps for Producing Your Business Plan
1. Create A Mental Picture Of Your Business Plan’s Impact What would it feel like to have your plan work?
- Dear Rhonda & Dr. Cheri: Passive-aggressive bullies in class
Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri, I seem to have more students who are negative in a subtle way.
- Today in Arizona History
<strong>Today</strong> On this date in 1816, William Oury, who arrived in Arizona in 1857 as the first agent for the ...
- Dear Annie: Reaching out and touching nothing
<strong>Dear Annie:</strong> My husband of 44 years passed away from Alzheimer’s disease six years ago.
- Argus Hamilton: Solar eclipse - The one time we can see missiles coming and going
Astronomy Magazine warns people to wear dark glasses for the solar eclipse next week. Don’t miss it.
- Church News: Week of Aug. 12, 2017
All Saints Anglican Church is excited to welcome Fr. Ian Emile Dunn as rector.
- Featured Home of the Week: 450 Whetstine Ave. • Prescott • $1,150,000
Mike Fann moves from country estate living to downtown urban living.