- A focused path to lead students
Stephanie Hillig never debated her career path.
- Today in Arizona History: Week of Nov. 19, 2017
<strong>Today</strong> On this date in 1887, a boiler exploded in a Prescott sawmill, killing six workmen.
- Dear Annie: Man wants to say the right things
Dear Annie: Recent revelations regarding sexual harassment have prompted me to examine some of my own behavior and actions as ...
- Dear Rhonda & Dr. Cheri: Bully revenge – does it work?
<strong>Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri,</strong> I’ve been looking at your website and advice columns. I subscribe to your podcast and ...
- Dear Annie: Wedding guests left hanging
Dear Annie: I recently attended a couple of weddings that left me baffled.
- Church News: Week of Nov. 18, 2017
Jane’s Hope is a Christian ministry for women who have had abortions to share, heal, support each other, and experience ...
- Argus Hamilton: Kim Jung Un, only politician who can’t be sued for sexual harassment
God bless America, and how’s everybody? Alaskans were told to stock up in case they are attacked by Kim Jung ...
- American Lutheran Church presents our Annual Christmas Event: Walk through Bethlehem
Walk Through Bethlehem is American Lutheran Church’s Christmas gift to the community, with performances from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. on ...
- Featured Home of the Week: 813 S. Rancho Vista Drive, Prescott
WOW, what a beautiful home in a beautiful setting in the tall pines of Prescott, with Aspen Creek in the ...
- Ask the Contractor: Many reasons to give thanks this season
This holiday above all others brings to mind different thoughts for all of us.
- Larger houses on smaller lots lead to scaled-down plants
Urbanization is transforming landscape design in many places: Larger houses and smaller lots are driving the development of scaled-down plants.
- Museum packs up treasures for a remodel
Anyone who has lived through a major home remodeling project can sympathize with Laura Elliff Cruz, collections manager for the ...
- Tiny houses are trendy — unless they go up next door
As he tows a 96-square-foot house around Des Moines, Joe Stevens is overwhelmed by the intense, sometimes tearful support he ...
- Dear Annie: Taker in the form of a giver
Dear Annie: My brother-in-law, “Tom,” is 70 years old and a totally disabled Navy veteran.
- Social Security: Understanding the government pension offset
Getting ready for retirement requires evaluation of all your sources of retirement income.
- Column: Is rainwater harvesting a good investment?
There have been a number of discussions recently concerning uncontrolled building development in the Prescott area, and the impact on ...
- Corridor in Brief: NACOG Fall Festival today
Cordes Lakes News Briefs: Nov. 17 is the NACOG Fall Festival from 10 a.m. to noon, with a balance class ...
- Senior Menus for the week of Monday, 11-20 to Friday, 11-24
Senior Menus for the week of Monday, 11-13 to Friday, 11-17
- Lots to see at classic car show
On arrival, we were shuffled to the dirt lot and had quite a walk over gravel to get to the ...
- Recent nature sightings
This past Saturday I spent several hours doing yard work, and in the process saw bees, wasps and several species ...
- Dear Annie: No consequences for bad behavior
Dear Annie: I am inclined to ask for an outside opinion after spending time with my grandkids at their home ...
- Sacred Heart’s annual Can Brigade helps feed hungry
Sacred Heart School students participate in their Annual Can Brigade.