- Days Past: Back at the Ranch - Sharlot Hall’s Life at Orchard Ranch
Sharlot Mabridth Hall’s public life has been discussed in great detail.
- Dear Annie: Family invasions
Dear Annie: Ever since we moved to a place that is central to all my husband’s relatives, they have treated ...
- Arizona’s top elementary school cabbage grower
Nine-year-old Ben Stanik of Prescott isn’t one of those kids who refuses to let vegetables touch his lips.
- Prescott Chamber launches gift certificate program to encourage shopping local
From jewelry to house cleaning to essential oils, a new program by the Prescott Chamber of Commerce has gift-giving covered ...
- Dear Rhonda & Dr. Cheri: Yakety yak — don’t talk back!
Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri, We have three kids, but my youngest son is the one who constantly talks back ...
- Starting Point Church finds new home in old pub; plans 3-day grand opening
It took about six months of remodeling, but an old pub restaurant in Prescott has become a local congregation’s first ...
- Hamilton: Trump doll offers Barbie hush money
Fox News did a story on a new hot-selling stuffed doll called Trumpy Bear for children which wears a MAGA ...
- Dear Annie: Dreading sibling visits
Dear Annie: I am the youngest of five siblings between the ages of 63 and 72.
- Church News: Week of November 17
Hope Lutheran Church has a new worship time – 9 a.m. Sundays.
- Senior Menus for the week of Monday, Nov. 19 to Friday, Nov. 23
Prescott Meals-on-Wheels serves from 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. at 1280 E. Rosser St., Prescott; 445-7630. Menus subject to change.
- Dear Annie: Ditched for a new crowd
Dear Annie: I am a college student and have met few people I would consider friends.
- Councilman Best talks 50th anniversary
The town is in the throes of planning for its 50th anniversary celebration, set to begin in the latter half ...
- Corridor Calendar: Week of Nov. 14, 2018
CORDES LAKES Tuesday Planners are back. Each Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. the planners will meet at the Community Center, 16357 ...
- Millennials to baby boomers, gifts that grow are all the rage
It’s a jungle in there. Every window, surface and brightly lit corner is filled with decorative or edible greenery. There ...
- Give gift of no-plastic sipping straws for holidays
Big problem or a fraction of the world’s plastic consumption? You decide, but know that single-use plastic straws are a ...
- A Thanksgiving Countdown: holiday planning made easier
Thanksgiving is just around the bend, and if you are hosting you might already be thinking about how you might ...
- Feature Home: 357 Dreamweaver Dr. • Prescott • $435,000
Move in ready! Immaculate, larger Cloudstone patio home with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths.
- Choosing the perfect sofa for your space
Ask interior designers what the most important element in a room is and many will say that — after wall ...
- Wood ash can boost garden soil
For gardeners who heat their homes in winter using stoves or fireplaces, good-quality wood ashes can be a soil-amendment bonus.
- Social Security: In this season of giving, help a loved one with Social Security
During the holiday season, we surround ourselves with family and friends, some of whom may rely on us for a ...
- Coalition for Compassion and Justice holds ‘Wine & Wreath’ event at Elks Theatre
The Coalition for Compassion and Justice held its first Wine & Wreath reception at the Elks Theatre on Thursday, Nov. ...
- Mountain Oak School gets help with gardens
Mountain Oak School in Prescott was chosen by Lowe’s as a participant in its Heroes program.
- Marvin Bailey’s gift of love benefits Good Samaritan campus
Marvin Bailey, a Prescott-area resident, left a legacy of love for the Good Samaritan Society — Prescott Village when he ...